Glacial Lakes Energy, LLC
Locations Daily Corn Bid About GLE Investing in GLE Employment Contact Us Home MyGrower
Buy or Sell Stock Related Party Transfers Share Trading History


Related party transfers

Related Party Transfers will be handled on an individual basis by the GLCP office. A "Related Party Transfer" includes:

The Buyers (person to whom stock is being transferred must be one of the following: (a) the spouse, parent, child or spouse of child, grand  or spouse of a grandchild, brother or sister, or spouse of  brother or sister of Seller; (b) a general partnership or family farm corporation or other family farm entity in which Seller is a partner, shareholder or owner (and no consideration has recently been paid into the entity in anticipation of such transfer by a person not otherwise described in (a), (c) or (d) of this section; (c) a trust in which Seller is a grantor, trustee, or beneficiary; or (d) partnership of which Seller is a partner.

The GLCP office will also handle the transferring of shares in the event of a member's passing.

For more information and to obtain the necessary paperwork, please contact the GLCP office at 605-882-8480 or